God made a way for us to live a free, fulfilling life. It’s not about rules or religious plans—whether we’re religious or not isn’t even what matters! What matters is faith expressed in love (Galatians 5:1-6). That’s why our mission at Sister Lakes Community Church is to bring people into a real relationship with Jesus Christ. If we want to be good at that, we have to believe and do some things intentionally:
- We start by teaching from God’s Word without apology. (2 Timothy 4:2)
- We love to worship and celebrate Jesus. (John 4:24)
- We believe prayer is powerful. (Colossians 4:2)
- Our goal is to share the story of God’s love to everyone (Ephesians 6:19-20) by being an authentic community that’s filled with grace and love.
- Being creative in worship helps us connect to Him (Acts 17:22-28) and when we use our individual abilities, we can do God’s work in our community and all over the world (Ephesians 4:11-13).
You’re important to God, and you’re important to us. Whether you’ve been to church all your life or are just taking your first step, there are great events, programs for kids, classes and groups at SLCC to help you grow and have fun!
Meet Our Team
Scott loves his family, loves his church, and loves his Harley. Order depends upon the weather.
Dillon is a father of twins, a student of the Bible, a fan of Detroit sports, and a slayer of dragons. He wants to know how he can be a blessing to your family.
Shelly is passionate about worship and wants to inspire God’s people to lift up his name each week.
Lauren is the mother of two redheads who loves to help. She’d probably rather be on the beach with a book.